Toyota of Erie TOYOTA SERVICE CENTER
BATTERY SERVICE AND REPLACEMENT
If your vehicle is hard to start and/or has dim headlights when the engine is turned off, your battery may be getting weak and should be tested for possible replacement with a new Toyota TrueStart™ battery. Manufactured to Toyota’s exacting standards for quality and performance, these batteries offer the right combination of cold cranking amps (CCA) and reserve capacity (RC) for reliable performance regardless of climate. Toyota TrueStart™ batteries have been approved by Toyota engineers for years of trouble-free service and no one knows your Toyota better than they do. Schedule your appointment at Rudy Luther Toyota to have your battery serviced or replaced. We will also properly dispose of your old battery to help conserve our environment!
Why replace with Toyota TrueStart batteries?
- Toyota TrueStart batteries meet or exceed Toyota specifications for all vehicles, and are the approved batteries for warranty repair
- Warranty service available at over 1,200 Toyota dealers nationwide
How often is replacement needed?
- Battery testing is recommended at each regular service visit
Indicators replacement may be needed:
- Age of battery
- Corrosion, stains, or buildup around terminals
- After a jump-start or a long period of battery inactivity
- Sluggish vehicle start, especially during periods of extreme hot or cold temperatures
Need a new battery?
Schedule your appointment with our Service Center today!
Welcome to Toyota of Erie, your Local Toyota Dealer Serving Erie.
Not only will you find Toyota models at our dealership, serving the greater Erie areas, you'll also find a friendly and accommodating staff eager to assist you.
We're here to help you no matter what it is you’re looking for - be it a car service appointment, help picking out the right part for your Toyota, or a test drive in a new or pre-owned vehicle.
If your heart is set on a new Toyota, then we have you covered. Check out our selection of affordable Toyota models at your convenience; when something pops out at you, we'll set you up for a little joyride (i.e. test drive). Singing along to the radio, while optional, is certainly recommended for the full experience.