2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
5F Double Cab
Black Fabric w/ White
Lane Departure Warning
Blind Spot Sensors
Forward Collision Warning
Toyota Safety Sense™ 3.0 (TSS 3.0)
Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.—Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle, a pedestrian, a bicycle, or a motorcyclist. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian or bicyclist and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Proactive Driving Assist (PDA), Proactive Driving Assist (PDA) is designed to detect certain objects or curves in the road and provide gentle braking and/or steering support. PDA is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of detected objects and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA), Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions. It provides a visual/audible alert and slight steering force when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or a substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Automatic High Beams (AHB), Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.Road Sign Assist (RSA), Road Sign Assist only recognizes certain road signs. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
Do not exceed 120V. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.bed-mounted AC power supply
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Backup Guide Monitor
The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view. Always look over shoulder and use outside mirrors. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
Class-IV towing hitch receiver and wiring harness with 7-pin/4-pin connector
Never tow beyond a vehicle’s published towing capacities. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. Follow all instructions in your Owner’s Manual.
Electric Power Steering (EPS) and power-assisted rack-and-pinion with an Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
When the system is on, Electric Parking Brake is designed to engage the Parking Brake under limited conditions. It may not hold the vehicle under all conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- "TACOMA" stamped easy lower and lift tailgate
- Powertrain: i-FORCE 2.4L turbocharged inline-4 engine
- Air Intake: Twin scroll turbocharger with wastegate valve control and air-cooled intercooler
- Transmission: 8-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i), sequential shift mode, and uphill/downhill shift logic
Drivetrain: 4WDemand part-time 4-Wheel Drive with electronically controlled 2-speed transfer case (high/low range) and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD)
Auto LSD is an electronic, brake-actuated limited-slip differential that automatically activates when VSC is disengaged at low speeds. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
- Stabilizer: Front and rear stabilizer
- Suspension: Independent double-wishbone front suspension; coil spring multi-link rear suspension
- 18-in. TRD Sport alloy wheels
- Deck rail system with four adjustable tie-down cleats and four fixed cargo bed tie-down points
- Color-keyed rear bumper
- 5-ft. bed
- LED bed lighting
- LED headlights with Daytime Running Lights (DRL), auto on/off feature and manual leveling adjustment
- LED fog lights
- Smart Key System on driver and front passenger doors with Push Button Start
- Fabric-trimmed seats; 6-way manually adjustable driver and front passenger seats with 2-way manually adjustable lumbar support on driver's seat only
- Auto-dimming day/night rearview mirror
- 60/40 split, folding rear seat with under-seat storage
- Automatic climate control with air filtration and combined temperature settings for driver and front passenger
- Leather-trimmed manual tilt/telescopic steering wheel with phone, audio, display/infotainment, and Driver Assist controls
8-in. Toyota Audio Multimedia touchscreen with 6-speaker audio system, wireless Apple CarPlay®