Lane Departure Warning
Blind Spot Sensors
Forward Collision Warning
4WD, Blackgraphite Leather.
- 3-point seatbelts for all seating positions; driver's-side Emergency Locking Retractor (ELR) and Automatic/Emergency Locking Retractor (ALR/ELR) on all passenger seatbelts
Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
The engine immobilizer is a state-of-the-art anti-theft system initiated when the key is inserted into ignition switch or a Smart Key fob is in/near the vehicle. Engine will only start if the code in the transponder chip inside the key/fob matches the code in vehicle’s immobilizer. The transponder chip is embedded in the key/fob and can be costly to replace. For lost key or fob, see a Toyota dealer or go to www.aloa.org to find a qualified locksmith for high-security key service.
Star Safety System™ — includes Vehicle Stability Control (VSC),
Vehicle Stability Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions, weather and steering input can affect whether VSC will be effective. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Traction Control, Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA) Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take advantage of ABS and is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper vehicle maintenance, tire and road conditions. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.and Smart Stop Technology® (SST) Smart Stop Technology® will reduce power to help the brakes bring vehicle to a stop during certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
Driver and front passenger active headrests
Active front headrests can help reduce the extent of whiplash in certain types of rear-end collisions.
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) includes lower anchors on outboard second-row seats and tether anchors on all second-row seats
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
The Tire Pressure Monitor System alerts the driver when tire pressure is critically low. For optimal tire wear and performance, tire pressure should be checked regularly with a gauge; do not rely solely on the monitor system. See Owner's Manual for limitations and details.
- First aid kit
- Rear Occupancy Alert
Blind Spot Monitor (BSM)
Do not rely exclusively on Blind Spot Monitor. Look over shoulder and use turn signal. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Front and rear parking assist sonar
Front and rear parking assist sonar is designed to warn drivers of potential front and rear collisions with certain objects at low speeds. Drivers should visually confirm clearance during use. See Owner’s Manual for instructions and limitations.
Toyota Safety Sense™ P (TSS-P)
Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD), The Pre-Collision System (PCS) with Pedestrian Detection (PD) is designed to determine if impact is imminent and help reduce impact speed and damage in certain frontal collisions involving a vehicle or a pedestrian. PCS w/PD is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. System effectiveness depends on many factors, such as speed, size and position of pedestrian and weather, light and road conditions. See Owner's Manual for limitations.Lane Departure Alert (LDA), Lane Departure Alert is designed to read visible lane markers under certain conditions and provide visual/audible alerts when lane departure is detected. It is not a collision-avoidance system or substitute for safe and attentive driving. Effectiveness depends on many factors, including road, weather and vehicle conditions. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.Automatic High Beams (AHB), Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 21 mph. See Owner’s Manual for instruction and limitations.Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC) Dynamic Radar Cruise Control is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
Airbag systems supplement the seatbelts and are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. Always wear seatbelt, sit upright in middle and as far back in seat as possible to help decrease risk of injury. Do not put objects in front of an airbag. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.— driver and front passenger TAP (Thorax, Abdomen, Pelvis) front seat-mounted side airbags, driver and front passenger knee airbags, and front and all-row (third-row airbags on all models) Roll-sensing Side Curtain Airbags (RSCA)
Driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System
Airbag systems supplement the seatbelts and are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. Always wear seatbelt, sit upright in middle and as far back in seat as possible to help decrease risk of injury. Do not put objects in front of an airbag. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window lockout
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with manual on/off feature
- Side-impact door beams
Panoramic View Monitor
The Panoramic View Monitor does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding your vehicle. Look around to confirm clearance. See Owner’s Manual for limitations.with 360-degree Overhead View in low-speed drive and reverse, and Curb View
- Gas Engine: 4.0-Liter DOHC 24-Valve V6 with Dual Independent Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i); 270 hp
- Ignition System: Electronic, with Toyota Direct Ignition (TDI)
- Transmission: 5-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i) and sequential shift mode
- Drivetrain: Full-time 4WD
Torsen® is a registered trademark of Zexel Torsen, Inc.limited-slip center differential with locking feature
Drivetrain: Downhill Assist Control (DAC)
Downhill Assist Control is designed to help driver maintain vehicle control and speed on steep, downhill descents and is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can affect the DAC's ability to prevent loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Drivetrain: Active Traction Control (A-TRAC)
Off-Road: Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
Hill Start Assist Control is designed to minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. Not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Speed, grade, surface conditions, driver input, etc., can all affect HAC function. See Owner's Manual.
- Truck Bed Construction: Reinforced body-on-frame construction
- Suspension: Coil-spring independent double-wishbone front suspension with stabilizer bar; coil-spring 4-link with lateral rod rear suspension with stabilizer bar
- Suspension: X-REAS Sport Enhancement Suspension
- Steering: Engine speed-sensing Variable Flow Control (VFC) power-assisted rack-and-pinion steering
- Brakes: Power-assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes (Multi-Terrain ABS on 4Runner TRD Off-Road and TRD Pro)
- LED headlights
- Auto on/off headlights
- LED high beams
- LED fog lights
- LED taillights
- Skid plate covering engine and front suspension
- Skid plate covering transfer case
- 20-in. split 6-spoke alloy wheels with P245/60R20 tires
- Heated power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Roof rails
- Chrome "Limited" external hard badges
- Chrome door handles with touch-sensor lock/unlock feature
- Aerodynamic variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Power windows with auto up/down and jam protection in all positions
- Power rear liftgate window with auto up/down and jam protection
- Rear liftgate window defogger with timer and UV protection
- Privacy glass on rear side, quarter and rear liftgate windows
- Power tilt/slide moonroof with sunshade
- Color-keyed rear spoiler with center LED high-mount stop light and integrated concealed rear wiper with mist cycle
- Power door locks with programmable auto-door lock logic
- In-key remote keyless entry system
- Heated steering wheel
- Ten (12 on three-row models) cup and bottle holders
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start and remote illuminated entry
- Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter and second-row vents
The backup camera does not provide a comprehensive view. Always look over shoulder and use outside mirrors. See Owner's Manual for limitations.with projected path
- Perforated leather-trimmed, heated and ventilated front seats; 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with memory function and power lumbar support; 4-way power-adjustable front passenger seat
- Perforated leather-trimmed 40/20/40 split, reclining and fold-flat second-row seat
Leather-trimmed tilt/telescopic steering wheel with audio and Bluetooth®
A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Use of such marks by Toyota is under license.hands-free phone and voice-command controls
- Optitron instrumentation with speedometer, tachometer, coolant temperature and fuel gauges; LCD display with odometer, tripmeters and average fuel economy; Eco driving indicator and warning messages
- Multi-Information Display (MID) with outside temperature, clock, average fuel economy and distance to empty
Two (one front and one cargo area) 12V DC auxiliary power outlets
Rated for 12 volts/10 amps. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
Three (one front-row and two second-row) USB ports
May not be compatible with all mobile phones, smart devices, tablets, e-readers, MP3/WMA players and like models.
One (cargo area) 120V 100W/400W AC power outlet
Do not exceed 120V. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
- Gated shift lever with sequential shift mode
- Foot pedal parking brake
Accessory cargo net
Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution. Always properly secure cargo and cargo area.
- Center console storage compartment with coin, tissue and pen holders
- Overhead console with sunglasses storage
- Dual sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and extenders
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
HomeLink® and the HomeLink® house icon are registered trademarks of Gentex Corporation.universal transceiver
Premium Audio with JBL®